Has anyone ever gotten the translator's message?

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Greg
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Has anyone ever gotten the translator's message?

Postby Greg » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 am

ok so has anyone ever gotten a message at the bottom of their replied emf from the Translator asking if they could help you? They also said they where honnored etc to be translating for me and my girl.

I thought it was strange since i have never seen one of these messages before from a translator.. anythoughts?

James

Re: Has anyone ever gotten the translator's message?

Postby James » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 am

Never struck that addition to an EMF -but if a translator gets a bad/poor feedback posted from a male they get fined heavily

Robert

Postby Robert » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:57 am

Greg , it does not happen often , I struck it once and can show the quality of the agency and or translator , in your next emf place a separate paragraph at the bottom of the letter saying something like " Hi this is Greg , thanks etc " and also ask what her name is , because if you have a good rapore with the translator it makes things so very simple and if things do not work out you can always marry the translator , good luck ,

Ross

Postby Ross » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:26 am

Hey Greg, Yes i have got that in EMF replies from my girl. The translator say hello have a nice weekend or something nice like that. Sometimes they say they are happy for me and my girl. This is usually true if the agency is small and only has a few translators. The translator never puts his/her name in the EMF so we never know who it is among the many they have at the agency.

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:44 am

the translator had their name in the message...so i get the feeling th place is honest

Return to “Newbie's Talk”