Am I being scammed?

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

KevinUSA
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Am I being scammed?

Postby KevinUSA » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:01 pm

I would really appreciate some help here because I am about to quit the dating site. After a few months and spending some sweet cash I had limited my interests down to four women. I have some concerns. I have sent several e-mails out to these ladies however I am concerned about how similar their return responses and information are. They never really answer my questions and only seem to respond back with talk of how lonely they are without me (right) and how the weather is changing. I have asked easy to answer and very informal questions, nothing.

Each response from them appears to be so random and would leave me to believe they are not really reading my e-mails. All the pictures seem very similar, the same poses, the same background...possibly the same area. Now, each lady claims to live in total separate areas in China. Add that their return responses are almost too quick like they are sitting at a desk waiting for our e-mails.

Further, I have inquired with a local Chinese family and they advised me that these ladies most likely work for the company and are sending generic e-mails just to keep me purchasing credits and draining my wallet. They told me that this is very common with such dating sites in China.

They basically told me that I was being scammed and I am feeling very suspicious that they are correct. If anyone can advise me differently, I will listen but until then, I think I will stop visiting the site and save my money....

KevinUSA
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Re: Am I being scammed?

Postby KevinUSA » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Follow up:

One of the ladies I have been in contact with keeps e-mailing me right after I add credits and my credits are automatically going towards her e-mails whether I open them or not. Same thing with another of my choices. I keep getting the same e-mails back with no answer to my questions, just poems!.... and my credits keeps disappearing! I do not want to spend all of money reading their poems! And ALL of them keep hinting on how much they like flowers....of course there is an option to send them flowers. I am now convinced that I AM BEING SCAMMED and I am through with that site.

Just look at their "Success" pages which show a scant few ordinary looking people and their so called happy stories. None of the pics show the model types we so commonly see and are showing interest in us! There are just too many things that have lead me to conclude that it is too easy to be scammed on the dating site so I would warn everyone to BEWARE! You are most likely engaging with employees of the company who will drain you of every cent you are willing to depart with and have no interest in meeting nor starting a real relationship with you! That said, I wish every one here Good Luck in any of your seeking endeavors!

Return to “Newbie's Talk”