Can you really find a woman to love on Chnlove?

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Gilbert
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Can you really find a woman to love on Chnlove?

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:37 am

Can you really find a woman to love on this site? The cost seem to be astronomical? How long does it generally take? How difficult is the process? etc.

Maxx

Re: Can you really find a woman to love on Chnlove?

Postby Maxx » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:04 am

The basic answer is, it's as real as I am, and it is expensive.

John

Postby John » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:41 am

yes you can fined true love here Ive found my true love here and I'm very happy still and deeply in love withmy wife and feels the same for me. It took me six months from the time I started writing to her to be married to her. But I came to this site to find a wife. I didn't want to come over to China to look at a lady and say you are not the one for me. I looked into her heart and let the love grow between us, so the looks didn't matter to me. I did tell her this also and she said she felt the same way. We were looking for our soul mate for life. My wife is so very pretty, i do not know now I got so pretty of a wife even with her picture touched up a little. And as for the cost of writing to a lady that maybe your soul mate for life. How can you put a cost on true love. Think of it this how much would you spend on a U.S. date for a week end. My cost to write to my lady was about $20.00 to $ 25.00 a week. I would buy the most credits I could to keep the cost down. But again I was here to find a wife not a pen pal as I told my self so the cost was not that much. I'm very happy now more then I've been with any women. I live in China with her now and have been married 8 1/2 months. So yes you can find happinees here and a good wife a true soul mate for life. Take your time GOOD LUCK!

Robert

Postby Robert » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 am

If you send 4 emf's a week and the lady replies to them, as far as I am aware, that is still cheaper than dating a horror from the States for one night. (apparently)

Return to “Newbie's Talk”