Question about these women on Chnlove

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Bob
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Question about these women on Chnlove

Postby Bob » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 am

Just a generic question: Most of the women contacting me seem to have lives that would keep them in China. Are they all looking to leave China or are they expecting you to move to them? I know it's very general, but what is your experience?

Chris

Re: Question about these women on Chnlove

Postby Chris » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:46 am

I've often wondered that too Bob and from what I can gather, from observing this site for a number of months, it seems to be a fairly even split. In my particular case my lady is keen on coming here. I think both scenarios have their pitfalls but, as you will read many times elsewhere, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Bob

Postby Bob » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 am

thanks for the feedback.

anyone run into any problem with any of the 'divorced' women or the women without any children? they all write about a 'family' but frankly i don't want more children. i'm 48 and that's the last thing i want. i know a chinese women in america very well and she's divorced, but her husband runs her life. literally has her shaking in fear that he will show up and see us talking and she'll lose contact with her children. (he has custody). so i am not in a real rush to get involved with a divorced chinese woman with kids.

Neal

Postby Neal » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:24 am

bob
it isn't the same here in china. The man moves on and usually finds another life and forgets the other family unless there is a son involved. China is a real big country and people just like in the states move for work and divorced couples don't usually end up living near each other for the sake of the kids, economics here dictate different pace of things. My wife hasn't seen her ex husband in 9 years and only spoken to him once and that was by accident. so don't think Chinese women can't be independent, they most certainly can!

Return to “Newbie's Talk”