Can I really put my trust in Chnlove?

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Joe
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Can I really put my trust in Chnlove?

Postby Joe » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 am

Color me suspicious! I'm an older man, as in retired, widowed, but would like to find a life long companion. I've always been attracted to Asian women, and particularly Chinese women, and thought I'd check out this dating site. I am truly surprised (and very suspicious) at the number of fantastically beautiful women that have supposedly responded to my profile on this site. What makes me even more suspicious is how young some of the women are. Some are half my age.

I've read that Chinese men want young Chinese women and that Chinese women in their 30's and older, particularly with kids, are not likely to remarry in China. I've also read that Chinese women in their 30's and older search for older Western men for both economic and emotional stability, figuring that older men with young wives are less likely to cheat on them. I've also read conflicting views on this subject.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm trying to understand why some hot young Chinese woman would be interested in a man twice her age. Is this real or is the dating agency playing games with me to make more money?

Arnold

Re: Can I really put my trust in Chnlove?

Postby Arnold » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:48 am

I've read that Chinese men want young Chinese women and that Chinese women in their 30's and older, particularly with kids, are not likely to remarry in China. I've also read that Chinese women in their 30's and older search for older Western men for both economic and emotional stability, figuring that older men with young wives are less likely to cheat on them.

Joe , since nobody responded to your question yet .. I will .

You have answered your own question quite well .. WHY ?

But don't now go out and feel sorry for them , as this is NOT a foundation for a good Relationship/Marriage . Also don't go over-board on the Age difference . I myself believe 15 years is the very Max ( when a Man is in his 40's to 50 ) after that it should be closer to your own Age the older you get .

There are many-many Wonderful Lady's out there , but be careful as there is always a dark side to anything too beautiful . Choose your Path to Happiness wisely , as this is also NOT cheap .

Terrance

Postby Terrance » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:36 am

Joe, you didn't mention how long you had been on the site. I had joined last summer and by sept had close to hundred admirer letters. so many were of the same style I questioned and really began reading this forum and hit the same idea from others here. But also confirmed my own conclusion that some are here for the money, some are fake to boost the agencies income re: EMF fees AND if you are srious there are beauful, real ladies here. key word, serious. Like you I have always been attracted to asian women and ladies from China are among the most beautiful. Not a flight of fancy this process but if you are serious and use your head, gut feeling, and heart, I think we can be successful in this! Good luck, my friend!

Joe

Postby Joe » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 am

Arnold, you confirmed that what I've read is likely accurate. Still, I find it amazing that so many women respond and how young some of them are. I'm in my early 60's and definitely not a hunk that would normally attract women. Most were within 10-15 years of my age but some were less than half my age. I understand why women in their late 40's and their 50's would respond. Chinese women in their mid 50's are still extremely attractive. Chinese women age very well. I do have a somewhat difficult time understanding why an extremely attractive woman in her early 30's with a child can find a husband in China. She wouldn't have much trouble in the US finding a husband.

dave d

Postby dave d » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Hi guys;
I wrote a post on one of the other pages, but I will repeat it here since the same question keeps coming up. So here goes. I spent several years in Asia when I was in the military. The thing that jumps out at you is that one, Asian men go for younger unattached women. (no kids). Two, Asain men will chase skirts worse than most western men. They just try to be more secrative about it with there mens clubs and all. Asain womem generally get married between 22 and 25 as the norm. The divorce is very high. A single woman at the age of 30 is like a death sentance. Especially if they have children. The chance of them remarrying is not very good. Western men are touted as generally kind, caring, and respectful, Asain women are aware of this and it holds great benifit to us in the west. Asain women donot take this lightly, they will not jump at the first ticket out of town, but if you are sincer and really looking for an asain life partner well you have come to the right place. Like anything else on the internet you have to be careful and know who you are talking to. However you will find your way. Best of luck to all, may we all find what we are looking for.

Return to “Newbie's Talk”