How eager are these ladies to match up?

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Sam
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How eager are these ladies to match up?

Postby Sam » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 am

On average, and using a scale from 1-10, how eager would you say these ladies are to get matched up to a husband on this website? I started on this website just earlier this week, and want to know what's normal. Thank you for your feedback :)

Arnold

Re: How eager are these ladies to match up?

Postby Arnold » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:56 am

Sam , I think it's a 11

Nathan

Postby Nathan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 am

they are all about a 9 to find a husband on here. you have that one that is still in school that cant get married until they finish. In that case you will have a pen Pal for a year to 2 years

Sean

Postby Sean » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 am

Just speaking from my own personal experience, I would say 10. You will meet some that will write for awhile and then just disappear but the ones that show real interest, they will do anything and everything to make a happy marriage. It was very hard for me to let go the ones that thought they had a chance with me, I know I broke some hearts.

When you meet more then one, take it slow, be friends and find the one you know will be the best and then build from that. Don't get several loves going at the same time, it will create a lot of pain later for both of you.

Return to “Newbie's Talk”