Am I too old for her?

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Marius
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Am I too old for her?

Postby Marius » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:17 am

hello,, my lady are 39 she are amazing ,, iam 54 iam wonder are i to old for her

Frank

Re: Am I too old for her?

Postby Frank » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:54 am

no you are not to old for I'm 58 my wife is 47, but one thing I'm workig out now to get back into shape to keep up with her!

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 am

marius, age is of no consequence, if 2 people care for each other, in my case my mother was 24 years younger than my father, and they lived happily till his death.

Billy

Postby Billy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:46 am

You're as old or young as you feel Marius, I really don't think you can compare what Chinese ladies want with their Western counterparts they look for an entirely different relashonship and have different values and beliefs in life, Im 48 although I'm often mistaken for 36 to 40 but I don't feel any different to when I was 18.

My limit is usually 35 when dating women but Im in contact with a 33 year old same age gap as you and it don't worry me none! Just enjoy the moments she brings you, Maybe read a little more about Chinese ladies to help you understand what is important to them. At the end of the day you don't know whether it'll come to anything so just enjoy!!

Return to “Newbie's Talk”