what do Chinese women expect?

If you're new to Chnlove, or unsure if your question has been asked a bunch of times already, then this is the place for you.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Phillip
Chnlove.com Member: Y

what do Chinese women expect?

Postby Phillip » Wed May 02, 2012 12:29 am

Are those Chinese women expecting to find someone wealthy or have a successful career? Will it be ok if I just got a steady job with ok pay? I doubt how many of them willing to start an ordinary life with a stranger living miles away.

Bryan

Re: what do Chinese women expect?

Postby Bryan » Wed May 02, 2012 1:31 am

the lady i am talking to just wants to be a housewife. she wants to stay at home yet she wants to have children and i told her that i couldn't afford to have her not working. she is a teacher but unless she learns english very well, minimum wage is the best she will do and i will feel bad that she had to give up her teaching. i said she will need to work about 30 hrs per week and she seems ok with that. good thing in canada the government has a program that will teach her english for free.

Richard

Postby Richard » Wed May 02, 2012 6:51 am

I imagine both women exist(those that want money , those that want love)

Shawn

Postby Shawn » Wed May 02, 2012 7:36 am

Yeah Philip my girl is just about to get her visa approved to move here. She makes more in China than I do here and she didn't hesitate to make this change for me. They just want to be loved and respected. And if they are they will not care about anything else. But saying this just do not expect it. Discuss it and make sure she is ok with everything.

Return to “Newbie's Talk”