When is the right time to kiss a lady?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Charles
Chnlove.com Member: Y

When is the right time to kiss a lady?

Postby Charles » Tue May 08, 2012 12:41 am

Hello guys I am planning to go to china this summer and see the lady of my heart. for the first time and she has a daughter. She seems to be very traditional, and I don't know if it is appropriate for me to hold her hand and kiss her on the lips after a little time. Some of the guys in chnlove say they went somewhere with their ladies for few weeks then proposed but did most of them go beyond kissing before proposing. I am a reserved man and and I don't want to offend her and her family by maybe being too bold (pushy)and in the other hand I don't want to look too distant like if I don't care or having a problem of some kind. What is appropriate with a chinese lady, can somebody tell me? I can say that our letters go really well and we care for each other very much. Should I get engaged before even consider kissing her. Thank you all for your replies

Vernon

Re: When is the right time to kiss a lady?

Postby Vernon » Tue May 08, 2012 5:09 am

Hi,
Seems a tricky one this. I do not profess to know one way or the other but, i should imagine the younger ladies would be more open as opposed to older ladies. I say this because of the changes that have happened in recent years. Without trying to tell you something you already know, you should put it to her explaining the western ideal and mearsure it against her's if she can tell you. At the end of the day moving forward you have to know as much about each other as possible and surely this counts towards that.
I intend to visit (well i hope so) and i will be going to the angency the lady uses and intrusting the help of their translator for all matters. I will pay them seperatley i should imagine. For me this is a starting point because i can imagine it being difficult to get around and mingle and so on. If any of you goes knows different let us know.
Cheers and good luck.
Oh by the way in a letter i wrote one recently i brought up the subject of wanting to give her a big smacker just to see her response to it. Maybe it will go along the lines of 'no way, are you kidding me? listen dude we don't hang out like that until we have dated for 10 years and then, maybe, just maybe you can hold my hand'! Well i hope its not like that lol.
Have a good one.

Charles

Postby Charles » Tue May 08, 2012 5:46 am

Thank you vernon , that helps.
I am in my mid 40's and she's in a mid 30's

Craig

Postby Craig » Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 am

you will work it out when you are there I m sure without having to bring up the subject. Sure there are a lot of differences and each person will be different but I m sure you will work out what to do and when well at least that was my experience

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”