How passionate are chinese woman when it comes to sex?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Chris
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How passionate are chinese woman when it comes to sex?

Postby Chris » Fri May 11, 2012 12:54 am

i want to know if chinese woman are any diferent when it comes to pleaseing are shareing there passion when it comes to sex/intimacy,what should i expect..

Maxx

Re: How passionate are chinese woman when it comes to sex?

Postby Maxx » Fri May 11, 2012 1:24 am

You should expect nothing. Not because they are Chinese, but expectations and sex do not work well together. I learned and I believe that from every bit of information I have ever read about sex.

I know I seem like an arrogant jerk to many people here. Well, despite that terrible personality affliction of mine, women often like to talk to me about sex. Maybe it's because they look at me and think, they'll never have sex with me, so there is nothing to worry about! I've spoken to many Asian women, including many Chinese women, and they are all different, but one thing is common: everyone who's mentioned it or hinted about it wants a very intimate relationship. None of the Asian women I know sounded disillusioned. Maybe there is a bias: first, if they are willing to speak, they are open to sex, and second, I never talked about this with anyone over 40.

Terrance

Postby Terrance » Fri May 11, 2012 3:15 am

Missionary is all you are going to get if your mission is just sex.

Rob

Postby Rob » Fri May 11, 2012 4:08 am

why do you need to know that sort of question for, are you only on here for sex??????

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”