When to hide profiles ?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Marion
Chnlove.com Member: Y

When to hide profiles ?

Postby Marion » Fri May 18, 2012 12:38 am

If you have found a lady and informed her she is the only one you are interested in and you have hidden your profie from others at this time. Do you think she should remove or hide her profile with out you asking her to ?

Jim

Re: When to hide profiles ?

Postby Jim » Fri May 18, 2012 1:21 am

I dont think she can

Raymond

Postby Raymond » Fri May 18, 2012 3:55 am

that's a personal thing and involves your/her relationship with you. case by case thing. i have been writing to someone and have hidden my profile. she is writing to two others. it doesn't matter to me whether she is hidden or not. we're not dating. we've not given each other a committment. I accept her at face value that she is seriously trying to narrow her interests. my ego is not slighted that she hasn't viewed me as her primary focus. in fact, I respect her for 1) letting me know of the others, and 2) that she isn't stringing me along as if I were the only interest in her life. down the road, if she clues me in that she is no longer writing the others, things are getting more serious.

Michael

Postby Michael » Fri May 18, 2012 7:56 am

Yes she can but personally i wouldn't ask her to do it, let her do it herself if she wants to.

I can understand your thinking but personally i think its possessive, especially with someone you have never seen for real.

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”