is she interested or just playing

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Shaun
Chnlove.com Member: Y

is she interested or just playing

Postby Shaun » Fri May 18, 2012 12:40 am

I received a letter from a girl that i am interested in. She seemed interested in me but in her second letter to me she was brief, said she had to travel to a different city to visit her sick mother. She said she would write me again very soon. I did not wish to bother her while her mother was sick and i've been waiting for her to write back. Its been 2 weeks and i just noticed she's updated her profile but has not written me back like she said she would. So my question is this. Do i write her back or just assume she was not really interested? Need some adivice here please. thx shaun

Vince

Re: is she interested or just playing

Postby Vince » Fri May 18, 2012 1:24 am

Assume is the key word. You assume maybe she's not interested because she hasn't written and maybe she's doing the same? Write her.

Raymond

Re: is she interested or just playing

Postby Raymond » Fri May 18, 2012 5:08 am

if you have a genuine interest in her, you write and ask her how her mother is and how the lady is doing. if you have no interest, you do not do anything and move on to the next lady.

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”