Need some advice on dating women in china

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Jimmy
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Need some advice on dating women in china

Postby Jimmy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:30 am

I just joined the website a couple of weeks ago. I've been getting admirer mails and have also sent cupid notes and got responses. A lot of the ladies are divorced and have a child. I am currently communicating with one lady who has a young child. She claims life is great there but she is missing her soulmate. She seems sincere.
My major problem is why are these women on this chnlove website? Can't they find a qualified man in China with its millions of people? Are they are willing to leave their country (family and friends and familiar environment) and come to a foreign country? I'm a little skeptical. Unless the foreign men are going to live in China. Is it money or US citizenship they are after. What experiences had you guys had. Thanks for information. :)

Declan

Re: Need some advice on dating women in china

Postby Declan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 am

Jimmy, it's understandable that you are skeptical, but its all real. This site has some major procedures to ensure that all the women are sincere!

As for the rest of it, that comes down to if both of you feel that you both love each otherthen they will move.

If you still feel unsure, why not simply ask them yourself :)

Henrik

Postby Henrik » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 am

Many Chinese woman has lost confidence in Chinese men, and when the Chinese woman is a single mom, then its not always easy to find a new qualified man in China. But you should be skeptical, but also only go into this if you believe you can find love here. Remember to ask for "Everyday pictures" ;-) ...and try to see if you can avoid the gold diggers! Never sent any money no mater what!

Jimmy

Postby Jimmy » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:11 am

Thanks for all the advice. I will take it all into consideration. I have asked my girl if she would be willing to move and she stated yes, only if she finds the right one. She has a young child who lives with her and I expect the child will be coming with her.
This all seems too quick. Talk of marriage and getting married so soon. In this country the courtship takes years. I guess the real test will be to meet and go out together in China. Still they could be putting on their "dating face" in such a short period of time dating.

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”