If blowing off someone, write or ignore

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Bryan
Chnlove.com Member: Y

If blowing off someone, write or ignore

Postby Bryan » Wed May 23, 2012 4:04 am

when i respond to an admirer and write her and she writes back ideas that are not for me, like not wanting to work, having more child then i want etc, should you spend an emf and say not interested or save your money and just ignore her and move on to the next

Richard

Re: If blowing off someone, write or ignore

Postby Richard » Wed May 23, 2012 5:34 am

Bryan would you like to be ignored??? Its only good manners to reply and explain differences etc after this if you do not want her to write back and use up credits you can block her, just do the right thing first.

Tim

Re: If blowing off someone, write or ignore

Postby Tim » Wed May 23, 2012 7:17 am

I think it depends. For me I definiltly think it's importent to tell them in an EMF if you have exchanged a few letters already otherwise they will worry and be very sad that you just blew them up.
if you have only recieved one letter then they are not attached to you yet and wont be as upset or worried if you don't respond.
Think of it from their point of view. If you have been trading letters and you think things are going well and then they read something in your letter and decided to just not write anymore how would you feel?

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”