How to get the ladies to talk about themselves more?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Shawn
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How to get the ladies to talk about themselves more?

Postby Shawn » Wed May 23, 2012 4:05 am

Hello I am corresponding with a couple of ladies who I am emailing. Problem is that they don't talk about themselves. They always mention how they missed me or how they are happy to talk with me and romantic stuff.But but never much about themselves. They of course told me the basic things about themselves in the first letter but I want them to tell me what they have been doing, what they having been thinking about, etc. I ask the questions but it is never a direct answer, it is always lightly touching on the question and than talking about me, hope you are ok, happy to talk to you, etc. They do respond with comments whenever I talk about myself. Is this how Chinese culture is with some of the ladies that they want the guy to always talk and talk about himself? I understand that they are trying to impress the guy(s) who are interested in them, but I want them to talk, not just romantic stuff all of the time, especially since I am in the beginning stages here. I want to get to know the lady, not just send romantic stuff in all the letters. I need to develop a friendship with them first before all of the heavy lovey lovey stuff. I may have exaggerated alittle but it is basically what many of my emails look like. What is everyones experiences? What should I do? I know that they are interested in me, but I need to get to know them more.

David

Re: How to get the ladies to talk about themselves more?

Postby David » Wed May 23, 2012 5:35 am

Tell your ladies just what you have told us... that to move forward with the relationship you wish to know them...

Neal

Postby Neal » Wed May 23, 2012 7:18 am

Many of my girl's letters are the same. It may be a cultural thing. It could be that she doesn't want to give too much information too quickly. I've noticed that once my girl really accepted the fact that we are compatible, she opened up a lot more. I'd suggest just go slow and convince her that you are worth her time and she will open up to you.

Maxx

Postby Maxx » Wed May 23, 2012 7:56 am

If someone has a good reason to be interested in you and trusts you, she'll start to talk about herself. It's a clue about how your relationship is really going.

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”