How to show affection in private and public?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Steve41
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How to show affection in private and public?

Postby Steve41 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:46 am

I am getting closer to visiting China to meet a lady I found on CHNLove. I want to be respectful of her culture but at the same time, show her my affection in my "Western" way. I know there are some rules about public displays. When I meet her for the first time is it only proper to shake her hand? Is it OK in public to hold hands? Walk with your arm around her? Hug? Kiss? In private are there some things that Chinese women would not be accustomed to such as French Kissing or caressing? I do not want to try something that would be normal behavior for a Westerner if it is not understood or accepted by Chinese ladies.

Michael

Re: How to show affection in private and public?

Postby Michael » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 am

Steve there is only one person that can give you the answer to that question, yes, it is your girl. Slow down and see how things go and then gauge what is proper at what time. Basicly women are women the world over. In todays changing world many young Chinese women are almost as open with affection in public as thier western counterparts. Once you are face to face you'll figure it out if the chemistry is right.

William

Re: How to show affection in private and public?

Postby William » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:04 am

Steve.

Mostly YES to all of your questions, although depending on where she's from, you might not be able to hold hands and kiss at the same time. In some places, you'll can be fined for commiting these acts.

Your best bet is to inquire at the local police station.

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”