Use the Zodiac signs to find the right lady

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Robert
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Use the Zodiac signs to find the right lady

Postby Robert » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:56 am

Like most of us,I was blown away by the responses I got to my profile . After wasting a lot of time I went for the Chinese Zodiac sign and the Star sign that was most suitable to me . Then I put in an age range and sorted thru the possibilities . I ended up with 4 who were all very compatible with a rating of between 80% and 100% . You might think thing this is crazy, but the chines use the Zodiac signs all the time. Check out your own and see how close it is to your personality Now I very happy to focus on 3 of them and with the use of 3 way calls with a mate of mine who is Chinese , I am making progress. Incidentally , I have lived in China and this approach has much merit. I actually live with a lady whose sign and mine never gave us a chance- and as it turned out her ex husband was also my sign (Dragon) Check out a few web sites and it will save you making some bad decisions

Leo

Re: Use the Zodiac signs to find the right lady

Postby Leo » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:03 am

I use the Western Zodiac. Is a Girl: pisces/ rat a good mathc with a man who is a cancer/ dog?

Alex

Re: Use the Zodiac signs to find the right lady

Postby Alex » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 am

Leo,
sounds like a very good combination to me. Check out Suzanne White's The New Astrology. She explores all the 144 combinations between Western and Eastern astrology.

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”