How to choose from these beautiful Chinese ladies?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

David
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How to choose from these beautiful Chinese ladies?

Postby David » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:32 am

I just wanted to compliment the selection of beautiful, single chinese woman available on chnlove.com. Not only are they attractive and intelligent, but also possess some rather unique qualities not found elsewhere on other dating services - making them ideal as marriage partners. Can you tell me how to make a wise choice from all those lovely ladies?

Aden

Re: How to choose from these beautiful Chinese ladies?

Postby Aden » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:10 am

Actually I have the same feeling as you did : ) As I selected some criteria for searching and began to select Favorites, I felt intiminated a bit because these got to be so many beautiful women on earth! How do I narrow my search without first contacting all of them?!

Joe

Postby Joe » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:48 am

Well, I guess the selection criteria can be of some help. You may decide the age range, height, education location, even the location where she lives. It can narrow your search in just a few seconds...

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:56 am

I have the same problem. But I just waited for the admiration mails because I had the problem of western women never writing back to me because they see my picture and would have no interest in me. I wrote to the first 4 admirers I got. I never expected that all four would write back! I haven't really decided which one yet, but I've pretty much narrowed it to two in my mind. I still keep in touch with all of them, though. Of the two I kind of eliminated, one is way out of my league in my opinion but was closest to my age, and the other is the youngest and talks mostly about shopping (that worries me). The two I am interested in I don't really know which one will be better for me. The one that is closer to my age is more energetic and spiritual and more attractive, but the other, younger one seems to be the one that I would match better with because of personality and viewpoints.

I'm just going to keep talking to them and get to know them better until I can go to China and then make up my mind then which one I will meet.

dave d

Postby dave d » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Nice to see that I wasn't the only one with that problem. I received a stack of admire mail and I finally hid my profile to stop the paper trail. I figured I would thin out the pile and try to make a reasonable choise. I received a letter from one lady who turned out to be very persistant. over a 6 day period I received three letters from her and she finally caught my attention. I really think she choose me and she would not take no for an answer. We have been chatting and sending letters for 5 months and I'm planning a trip in August. Actually she is doing the planning. So I will see how it goes. good luck to all.
Dave

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”