When will the right time to say the word of Love?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Shawn
Chnlove.com Member: Y

When will the right time to say the word of Love?

Postby Shawn » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:37 am

Hello How soon would be too soon for one of the Chinese ladies to use the words, love, I love you, etc.? There is one lady that I have only written to 2 times and in her 3rd letter she is saying that she loves me, etc. This sounds like a total marry me now/green card bit. Anyone has advise?

Michael

Re: When will the right time to say the word of Love?

Postby Michael » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:11 am

Stop thinking like a westerner. There is a different mindset at work here. These women are specifically on here to find a husband to marry. Many have been on the site awhile and are getting anxious because thier biological clock is winding down. They have very few good men to choose from in China. Who is to say what is too soon. If the letters are three pages each one that sounds about right to me. Maybe you are the Don Juan of EMFs. Do not doubt the motives because you do not understand thier culture. In ancient China they were arranged marraiges so on here at least is something they really want. Green card angle is insulting to the Chnlove brotherhood as well as the ladies. Yes, there is a remote possibility that that could be the case yet I doubt it. Lose the skepticism and you'll discover what treasures these women can truly be.

Mike

Postby Mike » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 am

it might mean she loves that you are talking to her, and she loves getting to know you....

It is being applied very casually in this way...

it took a long time and many letters, before I was saying that with my lady. But eventually we were both saying it in a very real, and very sincere, and very serious way...

she wanted me to say it to her, but I would not until I really felt it, and that is what I suggest for you.

I almost sent an I Love You, to my lady several times, but then stopped, because I wanted to be sure, to be true to her, and to not lead her falsely.

I hope this helps you

Danny

Postby Danny » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:57 am

It's hard to know isn't it?

I've experienced both months and months of sterile and cold politeness, leading nowhere at all.

And I've also experienced ladies who have told me they love me after just a couple of letters.

I don't know what to make of this at all. Sometimes I despair of making any sense of the letters I receive.

It's possible that if you just float along with the enthusiastic ones, that eventually they will settle down to being someone warm and loving.

And it's possible that the cold ones will eventually warm up months down the track.

That's the problem with life. You act without being sure about the consequences. You can't go back and undo all the stupid things you've done along the way. Or try things out and then go back to where you were before.

Leeroy

Postby Leeroy » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 am

There are two things here fellas, 1 I think you need to see her face to face like on Skype or QQ before you talk of love , you will know each other better and you will be speaking directly to each other.
2 Translator fluff, never trust what a translator says, at least not entirely, half the time it's just the translator keeping you interested, or grabbing your attention, my wife tells me she did not say half of what the translator told me, here's a little for instance. In her letters she told me she was going to run into my arms when we first met, our emfs had been very heated , at that stage i did not know about QQ. So the day comes when i go to meet her, and I'm not even a hundred percent sure she is even real at this stage, the translator walked up to me and said are you Leeroy? i said yes , she pointed to my lady who was walking towards us and introduced us, well my lady walked up shook my hand and said hello, so much for the big run and jump into my arms.
This and other stuff is why i don't trust translators
Cheers
Leeroy

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”