How to turn down a lady on Chnlove?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Michael
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How to turn down a lady on Chnlove?

Postby Michael » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:37 am

I have been communicating with about 4 ladies. I have narrowed it down to 2 that am very interested in. All four seem to be very interested in me but how on earth do I tell the others I am no longer interested? I am not that nieve that I do not believe they have been talking to other men. One has already thanked me for a gift I did not send. But I do not want to take that for granted either. Please, any advise would be helpful. I do not want to break any hearts.

Nicholas

Re: How to turn down a lady on Chnlove?

Postby Nicholas » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:32 am

If you block them, ChnLove sends them a message saying that you have deicded you are no longer compatable and would not like to communicate any further.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:48 am

I don't know how to do it either. I hate to hurt a woman's feelings because I know what it feels like to get dumped. But I think better to end it sooner to be fair to the woman. Need some expert help please. Want to be gentle in doing this.

Harry

Postby Harry » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 am

I have been with chnlove for some time now was communicating with a lady for a long time before I went to china to meet her and return home I know she was not the one for me.I have not tried to contact any ladys since then. My question is this has anyone had this problem and what do you say to a different lady if she ask me about my past because I have been here for sometime.Looking for some help here.

Leeroy

Postby Leeroy » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:35 am

The number one thing to do is be honest, Thomas is right better to let her down sooner rather than later, just explain how your heart has been stolen by another so you must be true to your feelings. I found that worked well for me, if you are at all times sincere she will understand.
And don't forget, it's all in how the translators word it when they forward on your letter to her.

I found that women have never asked about my past, they probably think of it as impolite, but have been grateful when i have told them about my past ,never past relationships, i don't think you should be digging in each others past until you are serious in your relationship.

Above all, be honest

Cheers
Leeroy

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”