How to know if a lady has hidden her profile on Chnlove

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Joseph
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How to know if a lady has hidden her profile on Chnlove

Postby Joseph » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:52 am

Hello, I have been writing to a wonderful lady for a while now. I recently told her that I would hide my profile and asked her to do the same. Is there a way I can see if she has done this? Thanks for any assistance you might be able to offer.

James

Re: How to know if a lady has hidden her profile on Chnlove

Postby James » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:30 am

You could just look in the photo gallery and see if she is updating her profile and when.

Can't really tell someone to hide unless it's by mutual agreement. Like any real world dating, the lady has to want to.

Another thing. Just because she's hidden her profile doesn't mean she can't send admiration letters to others. Once correspondence is established, they will be able to see each other, hidden or not. You can do the same.

So it accomplishes little anyway.

Might be just as easy to not worry about iding and leave the relationship to trust and challenges.

Herb

Postby Herb » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 am

I would go out on a limb... if you like her don't look. Start building trust in your relationship.

If you look at the last time she renewed her profile that may give you some insight, but I can not actually say if it is accurately answering your question.

Nathan

Postby Nathan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:04 am

To check to see if her profile is hidden do a search using her ID if it says 0 results then her profile is hidden.

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”