Is Chnlove a scam too?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Lawrence
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Is Chnlove a scam too?

Postby Lawrence » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:54 am

I mean no disrespect but I went through this with an other site. I spoke to the Chinese lady for 6 months before going to meet her. turns out I was talking not to her but to an interrupter. When I got to China, all the lady wanted was to get married. So how does one get past this and trust a service again. How do we/I trust a ChnLove? Your thoughts are appreciated.

Michael

Re: Is Chnlove a scam too?

Postby Michael » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 am

Simply put it has been around for ten years. I am many others are soon to be married or already married. Yea of little faith, I get where you are coming from because I fell victim to a Russian dating internet scam before I joined Chnlove. It's legit read, read, and read some more through the forums and check out Chnlove on Facebook. There is plenty of information to be had on both sites if you are serious. If you really want it it's right in front of your nose.

David

Postby David » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 am

Women are women no matter where they are grown. Shame on you! This is a marriage site;ChnLove states that quite clearly on their letter head, although they do use a long word called "Matrimonial service"; You can go on a date in Las Vegas and test your willie there!

Ronald

Postby Ronald » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:22 am

I am not much to believe in these fortune tellers, but sometimes wisdom comes from unexpected sources. There is a talk show radio that comes on for an hour on Sundays here.The psychic of the show spoke a powerful message - If there is something you have always desired, be prepared to do something you have never done.

So the message to you is that you do not know if it is real, but are you willing to take the chance?

I chose not to live a life of quiet ....... ?

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”