How hard is it to find true love on Chnlove?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Peter
Chnlove.com Member: Y

How hard is it to find true love on Chnlove?

Postby Peter » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:31 am

Hi, my name is peter and i am just curious if its a good idea to visit china just to meet someone, how hard is it to make contact with girls in the chinese comunity? My point is, sure there are many ladies looking fine here, but i guess chemistry and the way they act live is perhaps more important? And by the way, why dont use a monthly fee? would be so much easier (read cheeper), sure i can agree that if someone is lookig for true love, its priceless... I am kinda new here but it looks like a nice place to hang out.

Ming

Re: How hard is it to find true love on Chnlove?

Postby Ming » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:29 am

hey man, i agree with you about the monthly fee. that would be a lot nicer to some people. or maybe chnlove can put a restriction on the number of credits/month and then charge more afterwards. that'd be nice.

Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:59 am

As a person who goes to China and even owns an apartment there I am telling you go to China.
It I not a matter of if you will get a will but if oyu willl have the patience and standards not to grab the first girl who talks to you.
As for price of this service. One of my conditions I that a girl have an English level fluent enough to me to have a decent conversation with her.
Trust me on this, set very high standards and you will still have 15 girls to choose from.

William

Postby William » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:19 am

Do the woman who reply actually know your getting charged per letter. Because the one girl I was in correspondence with wrote me back saying she was sick and couldn't write a letter. I appreciate the response and am not angry but if the shoe where on the other foot I would of just waited until I had time or energy to write a decent reply.

So I got the impression that one they don't know theirs a fee to just read their letter and two their under some sort of pressure to reply right away.

Am I wrong ?

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”