I have too many Chnlove ladies interested in me

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Gabriel
Chnlove.com Member: Y

I have too many Chnlove ladies interested in me

Postby Gabriel » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 am

I have gotten myself into a predicament here. I have been using Chnlove for a bit over 3 weeks, but I have gotten more admiration letters then I could have ever hoped for. I guess the ladies like me..hehe Anyway, I have been exchanging serious, long letters to 5 different women. They all strike me as very sincere, and they are all beautiful, inside and out. In addition to this, they all seem to be getting more attached to me as I continue writing them. I stupidly got myself into this situation my writing too many letters. I am going to be making a long term trip to China soon. I feel I have narrowed my choices down to 2 women, and yet I find it hard to let the other 3 down. What a jerk I feel like now! I know it is probably wise to maintain communication with more then one woman, since words and photos alone can never equal face to face contact and reality. You obviously can only know so much about someone through the internet. I would just like anyones thoughts on my situation. Any constructive comments are welcome. I am deadly serious about visiting China and meeting someone there.

Vince

Re: I have too many Chnlove ladies interested in me

Postby Vince » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 am

Welcome to the club. lol I too have been through this. I have narrowed it down to one after months of many letters. The others where also beautiful and nice but I knew I had to narrow the list down to keep an order of what was said to who.

The one I have now committed to was not even an admirer. I went looking through the photo's and seen her photo, liked her profile and wrote her. I am hoping to make a trip there too by early next year. We have communicated enough for me to know that she is real. You are right there is nothing like face to face. But at this point even if she was missing a limb (which she is not) she would have my heart.

James

Postby James » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 am

Lol. I know exactly how you feel. My advice is keep your options open but let the girls know what's going on. They are probably in a similar situation themselves. I've joined 4 sites and I have that problem with all of them. and one more thing in my experiance long distance relationships don't seem to work. I was going out with a chinese girl who lived about 200 miles from me and she just couldn't handle the fact I only saw her every couple of months, but you never know.

Dennis

Postby Dennis » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 am

Unless you lied or made promises you didn't intend to keep, you have nothing to feel bad about. The fact that you feel badly about yourself shows that you are drunk with false sense of power from getting so much attention and the belief that you are the one actually in control in the relationship.

As western men, the qualities that we are most attracted to in oriental women is their natural femininity and apparent submissiveness. This is very deceptive. In reality Chinese women rule the household, control the purse strings and thereby control the relationship. This is the glue that has kept Chinese families together for thousands of years.

The sense of attachment that you believe they have towards you is in reality your sense of attachment to them. Trust me.

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”