Problem with ladies using the same agency

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Neal
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Problem with ladies using the same agency

Postby Neal » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 am

I am concerned about a potential problem. I have been communicating with lady 1 for a couple of months, and have just received a message from lady 2 I am also interested in. Although they live in separate cities, I am a bit worried that they will use the same translator. I know that lady 1 speaks on the phone occasionally with her translator and receives advice, etc. So, if the same translator happened to learn of lady 2, it seems to me there would be a conflict of interest? Any advice or help?

Nathan

Re: Problem with ladies using the same agency

Postby Nathan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:45 am

most women know that you are speaking with another woman. Unless you lied and said she is the only one you are speaking with you are fine.

Shawn

Postby Shawn » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:20 am

I think I can help. You see when I met my girl online I was very afraid to travel all of the way around the world to meet someone I found online. So I actually went out of my way to find a second girl in the same city as the first that I had already been communicating with. I did this just incase things did not go as I had hoped or if she happened to be completely different from the girl I had been writing. I had the same fear as you did. But you have to remember that the translator is not only there to provide service to the girl but also to us. When I finally arrived there I had no problems with what you are worried about. Actually my translator from the agency was completely professional with both of us. You are not the first to have this fear and I am sure that I am not the first to do what I did.

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:17 am

Shawn, thank you for that note. I am more than relieved to hear about this. I have two ladies using the same agency and I have deep feelings for both of them. I have even written them the same anecdotal stories. COPY/PASTE. I am making my first trip in a few weeks to visit both of them. I have taken every precaution I can to make sure they do not find out about each other. I am using separate hotels, etc. I do not like to tell a woman I am writing to someone else, unless they ask. I want her to feel she has my full attention. That is a mistake I made earlier and lost a nice lady before we got things rolling. I will let everyone know if I can pull this off. My hope, of course, is that one lady will be an obvious choice over the other.

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”