Am I too young to be on Chnlove?

Whether you are still looking for a special Chinese women or you have found the one you love, we welcome you to share your Chinese dating tips for successful relationships.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Joel
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Am I too young to be on Chnlove?

Postby Joel » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:21 am

Hay there. I am new to this site and I am really enjoying it. But what I keep wanting to know is am I to young to be here. I am 20 years old and I live by my self. I have a great job with a great pay check. And there is no way I could ever loose it. So I can provide and I really do wish to get married. But am I to young? I look at a lot of these lady's preferences and a lot of them seem to want older gentlemen. Thoughts?

Maxx

Re: Am I too young to be on Chnlove?

Postby Maxx » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:03 am

Joel. If it feels right to you Just go ahead and do it.But go slow take your time.I don't know to many 20 year old girls that know what they want.Or many 20 year old men eather that know what they want.This is a big commitment on your part and the ladies part.

Give it a try to see where it goes.You will not know till you have a try.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:12 am

I've been noticing most of the ladies are looking for men 5 or so years older. My lady just turned 23, I'm almost 29.

Personally, if you know what you want, I say go for it. There are younger ladies then you on this site by a year or two. If younger is what your looking for.

Tony

Postby Tony » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:49 am

My opinion is simple. If you're serious, give it a go. You've nothing to lose, and maybe a happy life to gain?

Really, these woman are absolutely beautiful inside as well as out. I have only talked to a couple, but what impressed me through and through is how genuine, and serious they are. And, let's not forget sweet. I'm in love with a country!

Return to “Chinese Dating Tips”