What relationship proof do I need for Visa?

Getting a visa to China or obtaining one for your Chinese bride to go to your home? Find help here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

kevin
Chnlove.com Member: Y

What relationship proof do I need for Visa?

Postby kevin » Fri May 11, 2012 12:50 am

I have read in some posts that when visiting our ladies, we must keep all receipts, etc. I think I've also read that copies of letters sent to each other also need to be presented. I have a question. How could we keep track of telephone conversations and phone texting? I am fortunate to be in contact with a lady that has very good english skills due to her employment. We are starting to talk alot every few days, work schedules interfere to be any more frequent. This is turning into our most frequent way of communication, but we can't prove this for immigration purposes. Do I have to start saving all my phone bills? Thx in advance,

Shawn

Re: What relationship proof do I need for Visa?

Postby Shawn » Fri May 11, 2012 1:23 am

Yes save your phone bills. They will be a very big part of the process. What I do is use a phone card that every month I can just print out a list of all calls made. The company is called penny talk and they have very good rates to China. You can check them out online but really try and save any proof that you can think of. The most important is showing an ongoing relationship with your girl. So if they can see that you are talking with her on a regular basis it will be huge for you.

Maxx

Postby Maxx » Fri May 11, 2012 3:14 am

Kevin yes saving the phone bills would help.You can use your computer to talk to your lady.Download skype or yahoo voice.They will both keep a record of the phone calls.Then you can just print them out on your computer.Also yes save all your recepts from your trip to China.And anything else that proves that you and your lady have a on going relationship.

Maurice

Postby Maurice » Fri May 11, 2012 4:07 am

I haven't heard of anyone that hasn't needed to fly to china marry the lady then apply for the visa. What they mean by proof is that you have lived with her for nearly a year. They will even ask you both when was the first time you made love! I don't know about the US but for Australia your going to have to marry her first.

Best wishes and good luck

Return to “Visa and Immigration”