Question about virginity

Chinese women are well-known for their beauty, grace and their fidelity to family. If you have questions about how todays Chinese ladies feel about love and romance then please ask here.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Mike
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Question about virginity

Postby Mike » Thu May 31, 2012 12:52 am

I have been exchanging letters with this girl that I think I want to become more than friends and I think it is time to ask more personal questions. I asked several times in a nice way about if she was a virgin or not. She didn't reply to my question so I ask again, but now straight forward and I found out she doesn't want to answer saying if I love her it doesn't matter what the answer should be. Am I wrong in thinking that in a relationship we should be truthful about these things? I would like to meet a virgin girl, however it wwould not stop me if I fell in love with her it wouldn't matter. I found out that many not all girls are not virgins. Is it wrong to want to meet a girl who is hhonest about this and wanting to marry a virgin? Thanks for any help

Maxx

Re: Question about virginity

Postby Maxx » Thu May 31, 2012 2:16 am

It is not wrong, but you also have to prioritize your expectations. You have to ask yourself, is this girl worth marrying if she is shy about her sexual past, whatever it is. If you cannot go through with it, be honest about your preferences, even if others think that it is immoral or unfair. Kindly let this woman down and find a different one. You will save her time, your time, her feelings, and your money. They lady I will visit needed only a very slight hint that this sort of thing was on my mind, and told me immediately. Not all women will ignore the topic.

Marshall

Postby Marshall » Thu May 31, 2012 5:46 am

This is the 21st century and a new millenium, to boot. I am afraid that is an outdated mentality. That said, I can undestand your feeling about wanting a virgin. Heck, I wouldn't mind myself.
I am afraid that wish is not easy to get fulfilled. Even in China, women these days are just as 'itchy' as us guys.
My personal view is that as long as she is a decent person and yopu love her, her sexual history should not matter. Good luck to you.

Starz60

Postby Starz60 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Many of the ladies I see on ChnLove seem to be pretty open about their sexual history and how "naughty" they are..

Return to “Today's Chinese Women”