Is there anything I need to watch out for?

It's always wonderful to hear about the relationships that work out on Chnlove. If you met your special one or have a nice story, please share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

Ryan
Chnlove.com Member: Y

Is there anything I need to watch out for?

Postby Ryan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:52 am

Can anyone with experiance please list somethings to watch out for? Is there any known cons, to watch out for?

Steve41

Re: Is there anything I need to watch out for?

Postby Steve41 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 am

Ryan,

There are many things to look for that would raise "red flags" at least in my opinion. The first and most important thing to remember, never send money to someone you haven't met, and use that as a guideline to watch for red flags.

If gifts are requested, RUN. Use common sense, and you will be fine. Some other things I've heard of: my family is sick and in need of medical care, can you help. Medical care in China is very inexpenseive compared to costs in the states.

Love and relationships take time. Think with the head above your neck and you have the experience of your life. Be prepared and think, would I do this for a woman that lives in my hometown, that you were only chatting with on-line. If the answer is yes, then you are good to go!

Just my two cents worth.

Maxx

Re: Is there anything I need to watch out for?

Postby Maxx » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 am

Hi Ryan

Steve is right if they ask for money or gifts.You need to run away.The sick family member needing money is the same thing.If you ask the girl a question and she does not answear the question or does not remember you asking the question.when you ask again.That is a prety good indication that it is a form letter.Find a different women to write to there is a lot of ladies to write to on this web sight.

Return to “Share Love & Stories”