meeting more than 1 lady??

Wondering how to maintain a good relationship with a Chinese lady? Not sure what your Chinese girl friend is thinking? The advice from experienced members will surely ease your concerns.

Moderators: Steve, Max, marko

James
Chnlove.com Member: Y

meeting more than 1 lady??

Postby James » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:27 am

For those of you who have already made a trip to china, I am just wondering if you went to meet only 1 lady or did you meet with more than 1?? And how do the Chinese ladies feel about this?? I have been talking with 2 lovely ladies and plan to go over in the fall to meet them and I am not sure if I should tell them about the other however, I also feel being totally honest with these ladies is best. Any expereince or advice would be greatly appreciated.

kevin

Re: meeting more than 1 lady??

Postby kevin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:52 am

hmmmmmmmmm the women on hear who are looking for some one mite not like the fact you will be meeting another woman ,but saying that if you ask them if they talk to other men on china love they can have know complaint that you do as well , i think i bit of a mine field as in the trust department dammed if you do dammed if you dont , i just stuck to one after talking to several make a choice and commit , if its wrong then try again , but were all diffrent i guess but from past experience dating several women has its good and bad points , i personal had enough of that life so committed to one , i read on this site one stated the that having several marriges and relationships and all of them failing the one constant was himself so look within to what you want out of this site best of luck kev

Jimmy

Re: meeting more than 1 lady??

Postby Jimmy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:23 am

If you go to meet more than 1 girl during the trip, don't tell them. Luckly i like Kevin went and met only one girl. I chatted with few of them when in USA but picked only one to meet and take my chances and it worked out well. i have been to China twice in last 4 months. It is something like this, imagine if your girl tells you that some other guy also came to China to meet her few days back. Would you rather know this or would prefer not to learn this. It is the same for the girl, if you say you will meet another girl also during this China trip. Some girls are ok with it and think you are honest and others will be upset. It is good not to say if you and the girl get along very well and are serious and are already saying i love you and things like that, so she will be disappointed if she learns you are meeting someone else too. But if the expectations are you will go and meet her and see how things work out and both of you are on the same page it is fine to tell her. Just my thoughts.
I am planning my third trip to China in September and having the wedding in China.
I agree with Kevin's comment a lot. If you and your girl get serious, it will happen that both of you will not want each other to be chatting with others on chnlove, so this will always be on the back of her mind if you meet more than 1 girl and she knows about it.

Return to “Ask An Experienced Member”